Community Storytelling at Bread & Butter Farm
Story Theme: FIRSTS
Saturday, April 21st, 5-8pm
Bread & Butter Farm (200 Leduc Farm Road, Shelburne)
$15/adult ticket; $10/child ticket
Join us for an intimate evening of shared stories at Bread & Butter Farm. As with all our personal storytelling events, the evening's entertainment will be community-generated, which means that the stories will come from the audience. Into the magical hat o' storytellers we hope roughly 10-15 of the audience members will be brave enough to slip a piece of paper with their name; names will be drawn at random throughout the event to generate the order of stories. All stories should be personal, true, told and not read, less than 7 minutes in length, and on the theme of the night: FIRSTS
- Dinner will be prepared with love by All Souls Tortilleria and will include meat, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. Dinner will be held at the end of the evening, at roughly 7pm.
- The event is absolutely family-friendly. In fact, our new team mascot, Finn (6 months old) will be the co-emcee for the evening. However, please keep in mind that the evening involves sitting quietly and listening.
- BYO beverages, favorite floor pillows, and slippers (all optional)
- Tickets are limited and we usually sell out, so act fast!
- *There will be 3 FREE TICKETS available for folks willing to help us clean up at the end of the evening (mostly dishes)*
- Questions? Email Elise at firstname.lastname@example.org